Friday, February 15, 2008

Life = unfair

I spent yesterday sleeping, throwing up, and wanting to die. The closest thing I can think of to explain it is like having the Worst Hangover of my Life for hours and hours but none of the faith that it will be over after another liter of water and a nap. Luckily they started giving me this anti-nausea stuff that puts me to sleep so all i do is sleep.

Here are some things that make me feel like throwing up: walking, watching TV, using the computer, reading, talking to people...

But today (so far) IS better. They are keeping me here until at least Tuesday... If my blood counts have already dropped by then, probably longer. Dr. K says physically I will start to feel better and mentally I will start ripping my hair out.

Maybe I'll feel better enough for some insane blogs.

No comments: