Thursday, April 24, 2008

Go ahead

Everything has been explained to me. It's a long story. I won't tell it.

I am starting full-cranial radiation on Monday along with the spinal tap and of course... 6MP. Supposedly the dose of radiation my brain is getting is small enough that it has a smaller chance than the toxic chemicals they're pumping into my spinal fluid of doing damage to my brain. Those chances are pretty small, but I still don't like it.

Also: I'm famous. My radiologist called a whole bunch of other fancy radiologists and then they all talked about me and how weird this is and what you're supposed to do.

This weekend is going to be Weekend of Denial: Food and Shopping. (We'll rename the other one "Weekend of Denial: Booze and Snuggling") I'm going to Portland and I get to see all my friends and my sister. Hurrah!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt, Jessie