Monday, March 03, 2008

Iron Woman

Just got my CBC back and everything looks NORMAL. Yes, that is right. I have an immune system! Not the kind I came in with... but one that will fight infections! I hit the Hosp with a 12.3 WBC, my low was 0.2 and I'm back at a very reasonable 6.3. All my other CBC numbers are comparable to a healthy 25 year old. Holler!

Dr. K says he can't remember the last time he saw someone tolerate chemo this well or have numbers bounce back so quickly. I'm in the top 1%!!!

Monday I have to go back to the H for some spinal and some nasty-style chemo, but it's only for about 12 hours.

Currently I'm sitting in out-patient waiting for my Asparinginase to drip and afterwards Q-Crew is hitting Hidmo for Entrian.

ps. there is no spell check on this browser! Yowser!

2 comments:

David said...

Jessie,
That's fantastic news! Good luck with the heavy chemo.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.