Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Un Hick my Heart

Hickman Removal Party, now known as "Un-Hick My Heart: Giving Leukemia the Finger since 2008" is set for Nov 1, 2008 at 8pm at the Mansion. All are welcome.

Tomorrow I will see Dr K to determine when the Hick comes out and when we "get to" start oral methotrexate. I will also get a blood check. I have been feeling really light headed lately which is either a result of low RBCs or perhaps a side effect from going off Prozac. Ultimately, I decided that anti depressents were an unnecessary addition to my drug-arsenal which is now more like a... cache. Um, I only take glutamine at this point, but reserve rights to Ambien and Klonopin (mostly K for recreational purposes--like the vice presidential debates).

What else? I am having a lot of re-entry anxiety. The things I stay up late obsessing over are embarrassing and ridiculous and I'm debating whether or not I really need to share it with the interwebs. Either way, I'll wait for a day when I actually feel articulate.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

J, Withdrawal from anti-depressants is real. Having done it many times, let me tell you that feeling light headed is very par for the course with withdrawal. You should taper off of them, usually in two week increments. There are lots of other side affects as well. Lucky you. If you can stand to cold turkey it, good for you. Your Ambien and Klonopin may help.

Auntie Lolo

william said...

Repeatedly I've risked mockery by suggesting that Taylor Hicks is the man America needs to bring back Huey Lewis style bar-rock. Give this champ an undeniable song, a video full of football players and a well-placed saxophone
------------------
williamgeorge
Search Engine Optimization