Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy


On June 30th Bobby and I left work early and went to City Hall in San Francisco... where we got married. We are still planning a wedding, but there are some things that need to happen first... like me getting a permanent job and us buying a house. Obviously, lots of transition right now.

Mostly I feel lucky lucky lucky every day. I have my health, I have my family, I have my friends, and I have a wonderful, wonderful husband. I also have a master's degree which is cool even if it doesn't make into the top 4...

I've decided it doesn't really make sense to keep up with this blog. In the next few weeks I might scale things back and just keep my cancer treatment entries up so that other survivors and their family/friends can still access my experiences with this particular disease and treatment regimen.

In this next stage of life when I'm applying to jobs and people can easily Google me, I'll probably want to blog hilarious, irreverent social commentary anonymously. Hope to see you around the blogosphere!

4 comments:

airmaxcheap.org said...

Air Max Cheap online store supply max 95, max 2012, Max for women with cheap price. All shoes are high quality with cheapest price.

Lisa in Carmel said...

Thank you for writing your blog! I just found it and have been reading and enjoying it. You're quite a brave and amusing woman! I look forward to reading more. I'll bet this is a great help for people who have to deal with serious illnesses and need to read about someone who really decided to get through the treatments with flying colors! Well done! Best wishes to you in your future! Lisa

Anonymous said...

I really, REALLY wish your cancer had spread to your central nervous system. Since it didn't, I just hope you and/or your husband die in a crash. Or fire. Method isn't important. Just the fact of your being dead is what counts. You fucking cunt bitch. Jessie Logan Oettinger. May you and your balding husband live miserably ever after (until you die unexpectedly, of course.)

Unknown said...

This is quality work. The article is very helpful. This is something I am very much interested in. Thank you for sharing your insights on the subject. I have already shared it on various social media platforms.

You can also review my work on ITL Apps. It comes loaded with android, mac, windows and iOS apps. One of the best cleaning master app that is ITL Phone Cleaner is all availaible on google play store for free